Monday, April 11, 2016

A serene Swedish home in muted green and grey

Hello! I hope you had a wonderful weekend?! Spring is officially here in Malmö - our boat was put back in the water, yay! Now for some sunshine (and downtime!).... . I thought I'd kick off the week with this lovely Swedish family home found over at Entrance Mäkleri. The open-plan space has been decorated throughout in muted greens and light greys and has the most beautiful architecture. I couldn't imagine a hectic Monday morning here, could you?













Entrance / Photograhy: Anders Bergstedt.

Lovely! The traditional Swedish 'Kakelugn' in the nursery is so charming, don't you think? I love how it can be seen across the flat too.

Other items I know and love: terrarium used as a candle holder (I love this one!), the shoe cabinet by the door is by IKEA and has been updated with leather handles, House Doctor glass bauble cluster light. Source gold / brass candle holders here. This silver toy car is similar.

This really made me laugh: 15 tips that will trick your house guests into thinking you have your sh*t together. Have you used any of these?!

Have a great start to the week!

PS our boat is available to charter if you fancy a jaunt on the Öresund and a sail under that bridge!

sho fia

About sho fia

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.